The septic system alarm is sounding. There is no noticeable back up but we cannot determine the extent of the alarm. The clubhouse is closed until the septic company can come tomorrow to correct the system fault. We do not want to incur a high weekend/emergency cost so we will wait for Monday.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s